Flare Network’s long awaited airdrop goes live- Ripple’s XRP holders benefit
 
• Layer 1 EVM-compatible oracle network Flare Network completes its first token distribution event. 
• The event is a significant milestone for the network which has suffered a more than two-year delay due to Ripple’s legal troubles.  

Flare Network, a layer 1 Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible oracle network blockchain, has completed its long-awaited airdrop for holders of Ripple’s XRP token.

Flare Network revealed in a press release that the Jan. 9 airdrop saw a total of 4.279 billion Flare (FLR) tokens distributed. The airdrop is one of the largest scale distributions in crypto history, the release noted.

The distribution was carried out simultaneously for millions of users on exchanges including Binance, OKX, Kraken, Bithumb, UpBit, KuCoin, BitBank, and more. The token distribution represents the first 15% of the full public token distribution. The method of allocation of the remaining 85% of token supply will depend on the community.

Read More: https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/flare-networks-long-awaited-airdrop-goes-live-ripples-xrp-holders-benefit/

earnings
10,000 mlx total
$0.00502775 total
engagement
161 views
1 reactions
trending
coming soon

reaction stream
10,000 mlx paid to g/ripple by @price

0 comments