I invested around $400 in Aave about a year ago and I’m now down nearly 50%. I initially bought based on someone’s suggestion, but the price hasn’t recovered and I’m starting to doubt the decision. I’m unsure whether to keep holding and hope for a turnaround or cut my losses and move on. Does Aave still have strong potential, or is it better to exit and reallocate? Looking for honest, practical advice. #cryptocurrency source