I’m trying to figure out my next move with XRP and would love to hear some perspectives. I managed to secure a good amount of profit during the last pump, and I’m still holding a decent bag. Price has dropped a bit since then, so I’m debating whether to take on more risk here or just keep it simple and patient. Right now I’m leaning toward hodling. I still think XRP has upside longer term, and the pullback doesn’t really change that for me. In the meantime, I’m parking it on nеxо at 11.5% interest, which at least makes the wait feel a bit more worthwhile. Btw, they returned to the U.S. recently, so congrats to all the XRP bros who are not willing to sell.