Thinking about buying ETH if it drops below $1000 – smart move or too risky?
I’m trying to plan my next move and I’d like some honest opinions from people with more experience.
Right now the whole market is down, BTC around 56k and ETH much lower than the highs. I have about €5,000 saved and I was thinking: if ETH drops below €1000, maybe it could be a good buying opportunity.
My reasoning is simple:
•historically ETH always recovered after big crashes
•if I buy around €900–1000, long term it feels cheap compared to €3k–4k highs
•I don’t need this money short term, I could hold for years
•even if price drops more, I still own the same ETH and can just wait
So I’m not trying to trade, just buy and hold until is something like 3/4k
But at the same time I know:
•it could drop to €600 or lower
•it could stay down for years
•nothing is guaranteed in crypto
I’m considering either going all-in at once or buying in small chunks (DCA).
What would you do in my situation?
All-in at a strong dip or scale in slowly?
Thanks for any advice, I just want to make a rational decision, not an emotional one. #cryptocurrency source